This is my first blog entry, I hope you will find it interesting 🙂 Many people have asked how I stay warm and if it is possible to beat the Swedish winter like a real Viking. My short answer is that I usually stay at […]
Nobody takes care of my dog or property when im out of town.. or when im changing town.
- Which RV Is Right For Me?So, you made the decision. Congratulations! This episode is all about finding a quality unit that fits your lifestyle. Some questions to ask yourself before buying an RV:Where are you going to travel with your RV? Will you be driving a lot? Is it really important to have a washer and dryer? Do you need an […]Gurgîn Bakircioglu
- Where to Park and Live in a RV - Wild Camping and City Boondocking TipsWhen you start full timing, one of the biggest dilemmas you'll run into is where to park your home. Finding the right place to park and base your RV is crucial! Questions I answer: What is wild camping? Where to park and sleep in cities? Can you really boondock in the city? How do you find […]Gurgîn Bakircioglu
- RVing With Pets - How to Live Nowhere With A Nomad DogI've met many RVers travel with pets, especially dogs. RVing with a dog is awesome, but there are also tradeoffs and challenges. In this episode I answer the following questions: How do Leave your dog in the RV when you go out? How do you plan a pet-friendly vacation? How do you handle living in […]Gurgîn Bakircioglu
- Are You Up For An Unconventional Life?Your time is limited so why waste it living someone else’s life. You don’t have to live the life everyone else is living because most people aren’t living an extraordinary life. Don’t try to be someone else so do like everybody else and listen to this episode if you're feeling stuck :) This is the post by […]Gurgîn Bakircioglu
- Is Full Time RV Living Safe?Listen to this before you hit the highways, whether you are new to RVing or not, and take the time to understand how to safely enjoy these fun but challenging rigs! Want to see how I live my minimalist life with my dog in my RV? Make sure you follow me! ↠↠ SOCIAL MEDIA ↞↞ […]Gurgîn Bakircioglu
- How to Downsize Your Home to an RVMoving from a home full of stuff to a smaller space in an RV can be tricky. Here's how to make the transition as smooth as possible! BTW. I'm back to Sweden now after 2 months in Italy! Send me your thoughts.. feel free to ask questions! Want to see how I live my minimalist […]Gurgin Bakircioglu
- Organize your RV - Recommendations and experienceAn RV is the ultimate tiny-living space and one of the biggest challenges of living in an RV is organizing! Here are my simple tips on how to have a less cluttered and more organized RV. ↠↠ SOCIAL MEDIA ↞↞ ❀ Instagram instagram.com/minimalismonwheels instagram.com/gurgin ❀ Twitter twitter.com/TheRVminimalist ❀ Facebook https://www.facebook.com/minimalismonwheels ↠↠ HELP ME HELP YOU ↞↞ […]Gurgin Bakircioglu
- She Lived In a RV For One Month - Here's What She LearntLiving in a camper was never something Julia really looked for. Hear how living in a camper for one month changed her view on life. Julia Ariane Reiter is a vegan by heart, traveler, and minimalist based in Portugal. She is blogging about vegan food, her minimalist journey, life hacks and my experiences as a […]Gurgin Bakircioglu
- 4 tips for RV beginnersIf you are a beginner or somewhere in your journey to simplify your life and become a minimalist on wheels, enjoy these tiny steps brought to you by me from a beach in Scopello in Sicily where I'm currently at. 1. Minimize your stuff 2. Talk to full-timers about full-time RV living 3. Know your RV […]Gurgin Bakircioglu
- 7 Questions Everyone Asks Us About Traveling In An RVHello from Sicily! Living and traveling in a camper van offers an unbeatable sense of freedom, this life enables you to pick up and move wherever, whenever; to see the mountains one morning and ocean the next. This week I invite my friends Victoria and Melvin (aka "Timeless Adventure", currently located in Portugal) who also […]Gurgin Bakircioglu
I QUIT MY JOB AS A RADIO HOST TO TRAVEL – Best decision of my life :)
- Kale by LyraThemes.com.